It's cold outside

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Hey Honeybees!

In the UK at the moment it's rather chilly, windy, wet and snowy. I thought it was time to get some warmer clothes, I bought myself three new Jumpers and two pairs of trousers from Simply Be.




The first jumper I got from Simple Be is this JEFFREY & PAULA CABLE KNITTED CROP JUMPER in the colour Cornflower. I love the colour and style of this jumper so much and it was only £26. As it's cable knit I put a black vest top underneath. 



The trousers I'm wearing are TALL COLOURED SLIM LEG JEANS in dark Green and these cost £15.50.



The next jumper I bought is this DIPPED BACK CROP  JUMPER in pink.





This jumper cost me £28 it has lines going down and it is a bit shimmery. 

My last outfit is a green jumper and a pair of hounds-tooth trousers.





The jumper, ZIP BACK JUMPER is in bright green and costs £32. I adore the colour of this jumper and the zip detail and pattern.





The trousers I'm wearing are SIMPLY BE HOUNDSTOOTH PRINT TROUSERS These were £35. I've wanted something hounds-tooth for ages so decided to treat myself to these.



That's everything I bought from Simply be to keep me warm in this chilly Billy weather. What's been keeping you warm? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading Honeybees.
Honeybee Chatter (Melissa) xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment