The Christmas Tag

Thursday 4 December 2014


Hey Honeybees!

This December I'm doing lots of Christmas themed posts, so I thought it would be fun to do the Christmas tag. As with other tags I've done I'm going to use some of the questions from the original tag and add some of my own. So lets get going.

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

This is the easiest question to answer ever, It's Elf. 



2. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses. 

3. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

How can I open my presents on Christmas Eve when that's when Santa delivers them. 

4.  Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

It's a fake 8ft tree.

5. What would be your dream place to visit at Christmas?

New York! I have always wanted to go at Christmas I always imagine it to be Magical.



6. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I'm not too bad but I do tend to lose my patience and just say oh they'll do.
7. What made you realise the truth about Santa?

What truth?  What do you mean?

8.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Hot Chocolate with marshmallows. 

9. Coloured lights or White?

I think coloured lights but not usually mixed ones. I'd like a green set, blue set, purple set, pink set and red set. 

10. Stocking or Presents?

Presents! I love ripping the wrapping paper off.

11. Angel or Star?

A star, although I have Santa on the top of my tree.

12. Warm Fires or Sleigh Rides?

A lovely sleigh ride with a cosy blanket.

13. Snow Ball Fight or Making Snowmen?


Definitely, make a Snowman. I can't wait to build one this year, I hope it snows. 

14. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?

Nice of course, I always am.

15. What’s your favourite Christmas food?

Christmas dinner! Mine includes Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Sweetcorn, Sprouts, Yorkshire Pudding, Sage and Onion Stuffing, Pigs in blankets and gravy.

16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Dasher and Dancer, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Vixen, Prancer and Blitzen and of course Rudolph.

17. What part of Christmas do you look forward to the most?

I love Christmas lights and decorations the most. It really cheers me up.

18. As a kid, what was the gift you always wanted but never received?

Barbie's Caravan, I was gutted.

19. What would you like to find in your Christmas stocking?

It would have to be a big stocking but I'd like a Canon 700d Camera.

20. Sprouts - delicious or evil? 

They are yummy, I love them.

21. Who was Christmas Number one the year you were born?


The Human league - Don't you want me. Not very Christmassy is it?

22. Did you take part in Christmas plays at school?

I certainly did, I was always the 3rd angel, lol.

23.Which person would you most like to meet under the mistletoe?

Mr Honeybee of course but if he's busy Olly Murs will do.


24. Gift wrap or gift bags?

Even though it drives me nuts, definitely Gift wrap it's so much prettier.

25. Tell us a Christmas joke.

Q.What did Adam say on the day before Christmas ? 
A. It's Christmas, Eve !


I hope you enjoyed that bit of Christmas fun. I'd love to see your Christmas Tag if you've done one, leave me a link in the comments.

Merry Christmas Honeybees!

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment