Supermarket Haul

Sunday 7 December 2014

Hey Honeybees!

Over the last few days I've picked up a few bits and bobs from Tesco and Asda. I'll start with what I got in Tesco, a couple of Christmas decorations.

The first thing I got was a sparkly Squirrel decoration for the Christmas tree. This little fella cost me £2.50.


Tesco £2.50

The other thing I got from Tesco is a cute little Christmas plaque saying "Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la" I paid £4 for this, I think I got it discounted.


Tesco £4
The next things I bought were from Asda. I got two Christmas cushions one that says "You had me at Ho Ho" and one that says "Who ate all the mince pies" They cost £5 each.



Asda £5 each
The next things I got from Asda were Items of clothing. As you may have noticed if you live In the UK it has started to turn very cold. So I thought I better get something to keep me warm. I got myself a new beanie hat it's a pale blue knitted hat with sparkly diamonds around the bottom. This hat cost me £5.



Asda £5
The last thing I bought from Asda was a pale blue jumper. This also has a knitted look and it feels really soft to wear. This jumper was just £12.



Asda £12

One other thing I got that wasn't from a supermarket it was from Primark, but I thought I'd include it as it's so cute. It's a little Christmas hanging sign that says "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle. It only cost £1.50

Primark £1.50
There's everything I bought over the last couple of days. What do you think? Leave me a comment, please.

Thanks for reading.
Merry Christmas xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment