Christmas haul

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hey Honeybees!

At Christmas I like to buy something new, either for the home or myself and usually I buy a lot. This year I restrained myself more than usual but I thought I'd share with you what I did get.

I'll start with a cute little plate/tray with Santa's face on that I got from Ebay. I picked this up as I wanted something to put my Christmas baked goods on. I paid £3.49 for it and the postage was free.


Ebay £3.49
Next I got a couple of things from Primark. The first thing I got was a blue cushion with a snowman on and it has flashing lights on. It had been reduced to £6 when I picked it up, they also have other ones to choose from like a penguin and a reindeer.


Primark £6
I also picked up three pairs of Christmas socks. If you know me, you know how much I love my Christmas socks. This time I got a pair with Candy canes, a pair with a pug on and a pair with puppies on. They were all £2 each.


Primark £2 each

Most of my haul came from Asda. I'd had a look on line and had seen some things I wanted, so  I went to see if they had them in store. The first two things I bought were two Christmas tree decorations. They are both foxes, I have a thing for foxes at the moment.The wooden fox was £2 and the fabric one was £2 or £3 I'm not sure.



Asda £2 each

I also picked up a penguin and a snowman made of prickly stuff. They cost £7 each and I think they are so cute.



Asda £7 each
The next thing I bought from Asda was a Christmas pin-up double duvet set for £12. I've wanted a Christmas duvet set for ages and there have never been many around. This year I was watching Velvetgh0st on Youtube and she had bought this very set and I thought I have to have one to.




Asda £12

The last thing I bought was some cute bunting for £1. It has Santa, a Penguin, Rudolph and a Snowman on.


Asda £1

The last Christmas item I got was from Sainsbury's for £3.99. We all know it's officially Christmas when the coke advert comes on and when I saw this bauble I had to get it.


Sainsbury's £3.99

That is everything I have bought so far this year, have you bought anything good? let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading
Merry Christmas xx






Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment