OOTD - Zebra

Monday 1 September 2014

Hey Honeybees!

On Saturday I was heading off for a night out at a hen party so I took the opportunity to wear one of my new dresses.





Asos Curve
I bought this black zebra print skater dress from Asos Curve for £28. It fits really well, the top part is fitted and is sleeveless with buttons down the front. The bottom is pleated and comes to just above the knee. I really love this dress and definitely recommend it. The footless tights are also from Asos curve I have blogged about them already in another post.






Jewellery wise I wore a sparkly necklace from George at Asda, some tear shape silver and turquoise earrings from Sainsburys and a silver bracelet with blue stones from Primark. My ring was a present sent from America. 
The shoes I'm wearing are peach with a gold knotted rope on. I think I got these from Dorothy Perkins or New Look a while ago, I can't remember.

What do you think of the dress, do you like clothes with animals on?

Thanks so much for reading and following. xx


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment