OOTD - Daisies

Saturday 6 September 2014

Hey Honeybees!


It's time for another OOTD , today I fancied something bright and cheerful, an antidote to the current miserable weather. 




The daisy dress I'm wearing is from the Boohoo plus range. The base colour of the dress is black with lots of pretty daisies on top. At the moment this dress is in the Boohoo sale for just £14. 


Boohoo Plus - £14
On my little tootsies I am wearing some nude patent ballet flats that I got from Primark for £6. On the label it says they are a wide fit, now I have thin feet (It's the only part of me that is thin) but these are quite tight I'd recommend sizing up.

Primark - £6
My Earrings are from Primark They were just one English pound and I think they are quite classy.

Primark - £1
My necklace is also from Primark It was £3, Its Navy blue and gold chevrons.  

Primark - £3
My last bit of jewellery is a chunky Silver t-bar heart bracelet also from Primarni for £2.

Primark - £2
I also wore the black footless asos tights that I've talked about before which were £6 I think.

I'm really loving dresses at the moment, I'm trying to make myself more lady like. What clothes are you enjoying at the moment?

Thanks so much for reading and following you pretty little Honeybees. xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment