OOTD - Boohoo skirt

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hey Honeybees!

I have a short outfit of the day for you today. On Sunday I wore a  black t-shirt, floral shoes and black footless tights. I've talked about these clothes before on the blog, If you would like more information on those check back at my Previous OOTD

What is this post about then? I hear you ask. Well, it's all about a skirt, a Boohoo skirt.



Boohoo - £12

The skirt I'm wearing is from Boohoo plus and it cost £12. It's a Jenna Large floral skater skirt In the colours black, yellow, turquoise and pale pink. It is a soft, pleated material and it comes with a thin brown belt. All though my belt was way too small for the skirt. I got a size 24 skirt but the belt would fit someone size ten. I love the skirt but I am disappointed about the belt. 

There you go, short and sweet as I said, what do you think of the skirt?

Have you ever got something you're disappointed with? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks so much for reading and following. See you all soon. xx


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment