No One's Perfect Tag

Wednesday 17 September 2014


Hey Honeybees!

Recently I've noticed that a lot of young girls are comparing themselves to others like bloggers, Youtubers and celebrities. No one is perfect and to compare yourselves to other people is silly. They may be slim or have gorgeous hair but they're not perfect. We all have something wrong with us or make mistakes so just because we don't have their wonderful body or hair, it doesn't mean you're not amazing. 

I've created this Tag to show people we are all human and being unhappy because you're not as good as someone else shouldn't happen. You are not alone we are all imperfect. 

1. If you could change one physical thing about yourself what would it be and why?
E,g Nose, Teeth, Bum, Hair.

It's hard to pick just one thing but I guess I'd pick a bigger top lip. I know it sounds strange but when I put lipstick/lip gloss on you can hardly see it and I think it looks a bit odd.

2. If you could change one thing about your personality what would it be and why?
E.g Grumpiness, Bossiness. 

I don't think I'd change anything about my personality. Yes I'm grumpy, stubborn and sarcastic but I kind of like that, it's a shame no one else does, lol.

3. What bad habits do you have?
E.g Nose picking, Farting, Scratching your bum.

I have to admit I am a big farter, my Mum and Mr Honeybee inform me they stink. Mr Honeybee says it smells like a rat has climbed up my bum and died.

4. Have you ever done anything embarrassing in public?
E.g Falling over, Skirt in knickers, Toilet paper on your shoe.

Millions of times! One that sticks in my mind is one winter, I was heading into a McDonalds and it was icy. You can guess what happened I ended up on my backside in the style of Kevin slipping on the ice in Home Alone. I gave everyone sitting in the front window a good old laugh.

5. Who is your weird/guilty crush?
E.g Borris Johnson, Jeremy Clarkson.

I don't know if I have a weird crush, does Matt Richardson count. Him who did xtra factor with Caroline Flack.

6. Do you have bad hair days?
(Add a photo of a specific bad hairstyle you had)

Only on days that end in Y.



7. What is the worst make up mistake you have ever made? 
(Add a photo of a time you had dodgy make up)

It has to be that old favourite, blue eye shadow.



8. Is there a specific outfit you regret wearing?
(Add a picture of the outfit in question)

Yep, not because it was hideous but because I spent the whole evening trying to keep my Breasts and bra inside. I had to use badges to keep my dress attached to my bra.








9. Have you ever lost or broken something that belonged to someone else?

I think I've broken friends jewellery before. I've certainly kept peoples things when they have lent me them. I still have a primary school book in the style of Janet and John.

10. Name one thing that you regret?

Probably not working harder at school but not much I don't really regret anything.

11. Name one thing you can't do?
E.g Cook, Draw, Sing.

There are many things I cant do but one thing I can't do that I wish I could is draw.

12. What has been the most awkward situation you've had with someone of the opposite sex?

All of them, I can't think of anything specific.



13. Have you ever had weight issues?
E.g Too fat, Too Thin.

Forever too Fat. I'm not just a couple of pounds over weight like some girls worry about. I'm stones over weight don't worry about a couple of pounds you can lose them over night.

14. Have you ever failed a test/exam?

Loads! GCSE wise I got an E in German and an F in Social science. I thought it was the end of the world and guess what, it wasn't. Tests can always be retaken if you want to.

15. Have you ever made a mistake at work/college/university?

At work definitely. I use to work in a shop and I gave too much change out all the time.Sometimes if people paid by card I gave away things free by mistake.

FINALLY!

Lets end on a good note with a positive question.

16. Tell us one thing that makes you, you. Something you are proud of?
E.g Good sense of humour, caring, good at sports.

I really like my sense of humour and being sarcastic.


I hope this tag and my answers make you realise you don't have to be perfect you just have to be you!

I really hope others do this tag to help girls with low confidence. You can either do it on your blog or make a Youtube video for your channel. I tag all bloggers and vloggers but I especially want to tag:


Thanks for reading Honeybees! Please share this with any Bloggers or Vloggers you know. xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment