August Beauty Favourites

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hey Honeybees!

It's me again! This time I'm going to tell you about some of my favourite beauty products from this month. I'll start with two lip glosses I got from Tanya Burr. I got the Chic lip gloss which is a pale peachy nude colour. I also got the Picnic in the park which is quite a bright pink colour. They both are really lovely to wear and they last quite a while. I'm sure they taste and smell of Candy floss, which is really nice. They are being sold For £4.66 at the moment in Superdrug.


Tanya Burr - Picnic in the park

Tanya Burr - Chic 
Left - Party in the Park & Right = Chic
The next Think I Love are the Real techniques Core collection brush set priced at £20.99 at Superdrug. You get one Powder brush, one liquid foundation brush, a highlighter/blush brush and a concealer or lipstick brush. I also bought an eye shadow Shading brush for £6.99 from Superdrug. I love the powder and highlighter brush best they are so soft on the skin.

Superdrug - £20.99

My last favourite Beauty product this month is the Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body wash which was £6.50 from Boots. It smells absolutely gorgeous  but it smells more like a tangerine to me. After I used the wash in the shower my skin was so soft I couldn't believe it.

Boots - £4.50

Those are three of my favourites this month, what have you enjoyed in August?

Thanks for reading & following my blog you lovely Honeybees. xx


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment