OOTD - Floral

Saturday 30 August 2014

Hey Honeybees!

I'm going to be doing a few OOTD as I bought lots of new clothes recently for my Birthday. Here's the first one.







The kimono I'm wearing is from Yours clothing it's in the sale at the moment for £12. The sizing on this is really good I had to size down and it was still loose fitting. The colour is a lovely turquoise with pink flowers and it also has butterflies on. The material is really good quality and soft to the touch. I love it so much.

Yours clothing - £12

The leggings I'm wearing are from Asos Curve they were £18. The base colour is black and they have a pink cherry blossom print on. Again they are great quality and you get plenty of material. They feel really nice to touch and are really comfy to wear.



Asos Curve - £18

The black T-shirt I'm wearing is from New look Inspire is costs £9.99. It is a long black t-shirt and at the back it has a lace cross detail. 

New Look Inspire - £9.99

So the whole outfit only cost me £40 which is pretty good and I really like it as an OOTD.

What do you guys think, do you like it? Would you style it different? Let me know.

Thanks once again for reading and following. xx


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment