A trip to Lytham St Anne's beach

Monday 18 August 2014

Hey Honeybees!

At the weekend Mr Honeybee and myself took Charlie my one year old Yorkshire Terrier, to Lytham St Anne's beach for a nice run. The weather managed to stay dry although it was a bit windy. We took a football and tennis ball for Charlie to play with and we let him off the lead for the first time. I was scared at first but he was good as gold and didn't go far. We all had a great time. 

Here are some of the photos we took. Please excuse my hair I had to tie it back because it was so windy and I look like a numpty.





















Sandy Legs




















I hope you enjoyed having a look through a few of my favourite pictures from the day. 

Have you guys had any interesting days out over the summer?
Leave me a comment and if you liked this please follow my blog. All my links are at the top under my bio. You can also follow me on the normal social networks.

Thanks for reading and following. xx

P.S Don't forget if I reach 100 followers you'll get the chance to enter a competition to win some Maybelline and Models Own goodies.

1 Comment »

One Response to “A trip to Lytham St Anne's beach”

  1. Enjoyed it Melissa. Thanks for posting. Love your blog......well I am your Father after all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment