June Favourites - Random

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hey Honeybees!

You've seen my beauty Favourites, now it's time for my other June favourites. 



Television


Here Is what I've been watching on TV or Netflix in June.

1. Orange Is The New Black - This is a Netflix production set in a Women's prison in America. It's based around the main Character Piper, who ends up in Prison after smuggling drugs with her then girlfriend. Several years later whilst engaged to Larry she turns herself in to begin her sentence. The storyline's are really good telling you how all the inmates got there as well as their day to day problems. It's a definite must watch. Check out a trailer for season two below:
Trailer

2. Big Brother - I've watched Big Brother since day one and this series is no different. I love reality TV and this is one of my fave's. I usually have a favourite but not this year, I can tell you I can't stand Helen.


3. The Only Way Is Marbs/Essex - I love a bit of Essex drama, all that bling and fake tan, what more could you want. This year they have treated us to those Men's half thongs Bobby and Harry wore, SHUT UP!!




4. New Girl - This is an American sitcom starring Zooey Deschanel as Jess. She shares an apartment with three guys Nick, Winston and Schmidt and the programme is basically about what they all get up to together. It's really funny and one of my fave sitcoms.

5, Brooklyn Nine Nine - This is my second favourite American sitcom. It's set in the fictional 99th precinct of the NYPD.  Jake is the main character and the show follows him and the other police officers and what they get up to in a very funny way. Trailer




Music

Here's the music I've  been listening to in June.

1. Ed Sheeren - Sing - Watch Here


2. Ella Henderson - Ghost - Watch Here


3. Iggy Azalea - Fancy - Watch Here


4. Demi Lovato - Neon lights - Watch Here


5. Pitbull feat Kesha - Timber, (I know it's not new but I love it.)

Blogs

There are so many good blogs out there, these are just a few I enjoy.

1. Sprinkle of Glitter  
Sprinkle of Glitter is a blog by Louise, she talks about her       husband and daughter. The main theme of the blog is Beauty and Fashion.She is always super fun and she writes in a really friendly way.

2. Zoella
Zoe Sugg is so sweet and this comes across in her blog. She blogs about beauty, fashion and life topics. She shows her     human and more vulnerable side by blogging about  her         struggles with panic attacks, which I can really relate to.

3. llymlrs 
Lily is a seriously stylish girl, she blogs about Fashion and Beauty. She does really amazing make-up tutorials and I love  watching her Youtube videos to.

4. In the Frow 

This blog is a new find for me, Victoria is a fashion and         beauty blogger. She has such a lovely taste in clothes I love seeing all her photographs.

5. Danielle Vanier

Danielle is a Plus size fashion blogger Again I've only just discovered Danielle but I love all her photographs as I to am plus size and she gives me some ideas of what to wear and where to shop


Youtube


1. Sprinkle of Glitter - Yep It's her again. I love her, she does amazing videos. She does beauty tutorials, fashion hauls and collaborations with other Youtubers including my next Favourite Youtuber. Watch Here


2. Zoella - Yep it's the lovely Zoe Sugg again. She has over 5 million subscribers which are well deserved. She does beauty tutorials, fashion hauls, cooking and collaborations.
Watch Here


3. Thatcher Joe - Joe Sugg is Zoe Sugg's brother, he is really funny. He does fun videos like prank calls, Youtuber whispers, Impressions and collaborations. Watch Here


4. Velvetgh0st - This is a channel by Gabby, she does mainly make-up tutorials but she does do some fashion hauls and some home hauls. She's really quirky and boy can that girl sing. Watch Here


5. Tyler Oakley - The only American Youtuber in this months Favourites. He's so funny his videos always make me laugh. He does a lot of Q & A's or as he calls them Q & Slays, collaborations, and some funny rants. Watch Here


There you go that's some of my other favourites for June. What have you been watching or Reading in June, let me know in the comments. 

I hope you enjoyed this if you did please follow my blog. You can also follow me here.


Bloglovin


Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Thanks for reading and following.

Melissa (Honeybee Chatter) xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment