Supermarket Finds

Monday 9 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!


Supermarkets sell everything these days from clothes to make-up and often it's cheaper than drug stores and department stores. I thought I'd show you some of the things I picked up recently. 

In my last blog I told you about the travel set I got from boots, well, the next day I discovered a similar set in Aldi for £6.99.


Aldi - £6.99


It's a bit different to the boots set, with this you get four bags instead of three, these are patterned and the boots ones are just clear. 
So now I have plenty of bags for plenty of make-up, I always spot something cheaper the day after I've bought something. 

I had to buy two new shampoo's, everything runs out at the same time. One shampoo is for my Mum's house and one is for Mr Honeybees house. For my house I got Dove hair therapy. 


Tesco - £2.69


This one is a damage solution intensive repair shampoo and I really like it. It smells bloody gorgeous, It smells like strawberries to me and it lathers your hair really well. I find a lot of shampoos don't lather these days and those ones tend to make my hair greasy. I paid £2.69 at Tesco and I just checked the website and it's BOGOF at the moment.

The second shampoo I got from Tesco is the Garnier Ultimate blends shampoo.


Tesco - £2.79


This is a shine revitaliser in a lemon and green tea fragrance. I haven't tried this yet but it smells really nice, I love anything lemon or citrus smelling. This one cost me £2.79, they do others in this range so there should be one for your hair type.

Last but not least I got a new nail polish from the Maybeline color show range.


Tesco - £2.99


I got the street artist top coat this time for £2.99 it's a lilac and silver sort of glitter. 

They're my recent finds from the supermarket. What have you picked up from a supermarket that perhaps you didn't expect to find? Let me know in the comments.

Please hit the follow button at the top of the page in the right hand column and maybe share this post with someone who might like my blog.

Thanks for reading
Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx
 







Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment