OOTD: Fathers Day

Monday 16 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!


Yesterday as you know was Fathers day, my Dad lives in Kentucky U.S.A so Mr Honeybee and I spent the day with his Dad, Brother and Sister-in-law at a family barbecue. I thought I'd show you what I wore.





I wore a England t-shirt as it's football season with the world cup being on. This isn't an ordinary England T-shirt though, this is a cat in a hat T-shirt, what could be better! I picked this up in Asda for £6.

Asda - £6

On my lower regions I wore some black with white polka dot lounge trousers also from Asda they were £8.  They are so comfy it's like wearing your Pyjama's outside.

Asda - £8

I wore the lounge trousers with my Aztec print plimsolls from Primark they were £3. 

Primark - £3

Jewellery wise, I wore some blue large stud earrings from Primark. I can't remember how much they were as I bought them a while back.

Primark


I also wore a necklace from Asda that I bought a while ago so I can't remember the price of that either. It's silver and sparkly with flowers on. In the picture below I'm also wearing a cameo ring that I got from Sainsbury's.


Necklace - Asda, Ring - Sainsbury's 


As you can see above I'm wearing blue and white polka dot nails. I used Models own Hyper Gel in cornflower gleam and Barry M nail art pen in white. 

In my hair I wore a hair band/turban in black and grey animal print, again it's from Asda £4. 


Asda - £4

That's everything I wore yesterday! On a slightly different note Mr Honeybee made a cake for his dad for Fathers day it's a football themed cake. I thought I'd share a little picture with you.






Are any of you getting into the football spirit, do you have any football clothing, how do you accessorise? Post a picture in the comments or a link to your blog.

Please follow my blog if you enjoyed this post, you can do that HERE

Thanks for reading!

Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment